Monday, April 03, 2006

CRAFT GLUT

My thesis is due on Friday, so I've been alternately not knitting and nitting up a storm.

Over winter break I knitted this shrug, but only sewed on the closures at the top earlier today.



Thesis + Stress + Cold Wrists =



The scarf I'v been wearing all winter.



NOW I WILL CROSSPOST SOME STUFF LOL.

I have psyched myself up to do so much knitting once my thesis is done, especially during the RACE ACROSS AMERICA '06. on the docket:

-modified sweater.
-socks
-commemorative headbands
-a HACK THE PLANET hat (which i think i need to start over as it's SO HUGE)
-a billy corgan laptop cover (for the purpose of hilarity)
-stuff from grandma's big pattern binder
-maybe some other stuff?
-I don't know.

Labels: ,

Comments on "CRAFT GLUT"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 PM) : 

I want wrist warmers! How do you make them?

Love Chrissy

 

post a comment