Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BELATED, POORLY-PHOTOGRAPHED CHRISTMAS CRAFTS

In the days leading up to Christmas last year, I made 2 scarves, 3 hats, and some jewelry. Ugh.

Papa's hat. He declared it "a real dude hat."
papa's hat

Marisa's bracelet, Mama's earrings, Gram's bracelet and Grama's gracelet. Accomplished with the help of NPR.
bracelets and earrings

Gram's hat with fancy lace border.
gram's hat

Grama's Nautilus hat.
grama's hat

Marisa and Mama's scarves, mid-blocking. Sadly, Mama's never really took to its shape.
mama's and marisa's scarves, blocking

I was pretty happy with the results of this mad dash, but I managed to not get any good photos. Nerts.


BONUS FOOTAGE!

I finally finished Rielle's Joan of Arc hat over winter break.
NOW I KNOW HOW JOAN OF ARC HAT

I also made one for Jess, but, like a jerk, forgot to take a picture.

Labels: ,

Comments on "BELATED, POORLY-PHOTOGRAPHED CHRISTMAS CRAFTS"

 

post a comment