Sunday, August 21, 2005

An Attempted Update

So. Uh. Yeah. Uh. Here are the tshirts I made for my group midterm project last semester. They were meant to be stenciled, but time restraints (i.e. me not getting around to it until 2 hours before the presentation) neccessitated iron-ons.

Stella's:


Spencer's:


Mine:


I wish that I had some non-blurry action-packed pictures of these, but my anxiety over the project kind of prevented that.

Some more summertime fun stuff:

My first attempt at Knitty's "Branching Out" with the Rielle yarn, Mama's scarf (in the same pattern as Alex's, previously posted), and Rielle's scarf blocking on my bed:



A fancy Britney Cleary tshirt for James:



The coup de fancy--an unfinished Load After Load headband for West Texas:



Coming soon: Hats, hats, hats! Tshirts, tshirts, tshirts! Boys, boys, boys! Beer cosies! Headbands! And my first sweater!

Also: I want to buy some real-dude fancy webspace. Any suggestions? I am basically (internet) illiterate and ignorant, so any advice would be appreciated.

Labels: ,

Comments on "An Attempted Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Paying-user webspace? Nonsense! But if you're doing it anyways, could I interest you in a cooporative webpresence? Here's the angle:

We form a group called Fartsy, which makes arts and crafts of various sorts (which we do anyway) and post pictures of them on the internet (which you do anyway) complete with message boards, blogspaces, and the all-important hit counter. Interested parties can buy or commission articles of superlative radness. And by "we" I of course mean any and all interested parties. We could have Fartsy nights where the dedicated commune to craft! I think it's a fantastic idea, and so do you.

 

post a comment