My Photo
Name:
Location: providence, Rhode Island, United States

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 04, 2005

Why, hello

I've decided to start a knitting/general craft blog, and here it is. Just saying, is all. I'll organize some pictures of stuff shortly and post them here, but for now, I'm just going to proudly display the (the) dragon scarf I made for Matt.

dargron!



Labels: ,

Comments on "Why, hello"

 

Blogger The First Puppy said ... (10:33 PM) : 

LUCY MY LUCY

please change your 'who can post comments?' settings to ANYONE.

I had to create a blog just to post this.
captainurbati.blogger.com

You are immortalized forever.

 

Blogger The First Puppy said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Anywho, I sent you money today.

And Chrissy gave me a bunch of late Christmas crafty presents, including A Frog Needlework Kit(!).

 

Blogger lucy said ... (12:28 AM) : 

done and done. huzzah!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

dude, that's so cool. i tried to teach joe how to knit over break, and we made half of a non-dragon-pattern merino scarf, but then we gave up because it was too stressful. -ollie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 AM) : 

Lucy you never seize to amaze us

 

post a comment