My Photo
Name:
Location: providence, Rhode Island, United States

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 04, 2005

Things!

Some things!

some scarves (since finished) that I was working on over the summer:
some scarves

katie luxuriating in the scarf I made for her:
queen of cans and scarves

stamped-on underpants:
not for general consumption

an antony and the johnsons shirt:
swoon swoon again

and, to wrap things up, a fanciful menagerie atop my stereo.
rowl

ahem.

I just bought some fabric paint and freezer paper, so expect some hardcore stencilry soon.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Things!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Omg what is that HAHT green-striped scarf?*


* with one black stripe

 

Blogger lucy said ... (3:24 PM) : 

IT IS SOME MAGIC.

THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

 

post a comment