Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Er. Yeah.

As long as I'm uploading crap to flickr like crazy, I may as well post some here.

Here's the Amelia Earhart hat from Head Huggers (though I think that it looks more like a Joan of Arc hat. Maybe Leonard Cohen should just write more songs about Amelia Earhart):






I knit another Branching Out, but I can't seem to get it to block correctly. Perhaps because I use tacks.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Er. Yeah."

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2:35 PM) : 

I like the nubby point on the hat, it is a heat reservoir tip for your head! The branching out pattern is terrifyingly fancy.

 

Blogger lucy said ... (8:55 PM) : 

The point is a champion. It has prevented many an unwanted head-heat pregnancy.

Branching Out looks right fancy, but it is actually super-easy! Lace knitting ftw.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:32 PM) : 

My Spring Goal: KNITLEARN

It's a new verb, I invented it

 

Blogger lucy said ... (9:34 PM) : 

It's probably already a verb in German: KNITLERNEN. UNGH. POWER. HIGH FIVES.

 

post a comment